Gas prices remain elevated and hard-working families are feeling pain at the pump. Fortunately, American-made ethanol provides some relief. Today, gas with 15 percent ethanol is the lowest-priced fuel available. But this blend, E15, will disappear on Thursday, June 1, unless Washington acts NOW.
A March 2023 poll found strong support for year-round E15 sales. 70% of poll respondents support increasing the availability of E15 to help lower fuel prices and support energy independence, while 62% percent support recently introduced bipartisan legislation that would allow the lower-carbon E15 blend to be sold year-round nationwide.
Call your Senators and Representatives today. And call the White House at 202-456-1111. Tell them we need E15 this summer. We can’t afford ANOTHER price hike at the pump.
- April 5 Letter to President Biden on Emergency E15 Waiver
- April 2023 Print Ad for Midwest Newspapers
- April 2023 Radio Spot - Call to Action
- April 2023 Washington DC Market Radio Spot
- March 23 Letter to EPA Administrator on Emergency E15 Waiver
- New Nationwide Poll: Voters Want E15 Available Year-Round
- New University Study: Ethanol Cuts Gas Prices by 77 Cents per Gallon
- How E15 Extended Gasoline Supplies at a Critical Time in Summer 2022 and Saved Americans Millions at the Pump
- Remarks by President Biden on Lowering Energy Costs for American Families (April 12, 2022)
- White House Fact Sheet: Using Homegrown Biofuels to Address Putin’s Price Hike at the Pump and Lower Costs for American Families (April 12, 2022)