A former U.S. Senate Majority Leader. A top General Motors powertrain executive. A well-known energy economist. Co-hosts of a popular Showtime political documentary series. Come hear these and many other top speakers and experts at the 2019 National Ethanol Conference (NEC), which is now just a few months away. The NEC will be held in Orlando, Feb. 11-13, 2019.
The Renewable Fuels Association’s NEC is the ethanol industry’s most widely attended annual conference, drawing energy executives, agricultural leaders, policymakers, and other stakeholders from around the globe. The full conference agenda has now been released, but here are highlights you don’t want to miss:
- RFA President and CEO Geoff Cooper will open the 2019 conference with the annual State of the Industry report;
- Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle (D-S.D.) and Dan Nicholson, vice president of Propulsion Systems, General Motors, will discuss the need for high octane fuels and the pathway to get there;
- Noted petroleum expert Dr. Philip Verleger will provide an outlook for the global liquid fuels market, which has been volatile and affected by geopolitical risks;
- Political pundits John Heilemann and Mark McKinnon, co-hosts of Showtime’s political documentary series “The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth,” will provide entertaining and engaging luncheon remarks about the current state of our political climate; and
- Home Service Oil Company Executive Vice President Bryan Goforth and Power Energy Corporation President Sam Odeh will speak on a panel about renewing retailer enthusiasm for ethanol blends.
At the 2018 NEC, about 1,000 industry leaders and professionals attended, representing 37 states, the District of Columbia, and 17 countries. The conference provides an unequaled opportunity to engage key decision makers and industry executives about the latest technologies and government policies affecting the industry today.
To register or for more information, visit www.nationalethanolconference.com.