WASHINGTON — The Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) and North Dakota Firefighter’s Association will co-host more than half a dozen free Ethanol Safety Seminars this month across North Dakota. The seminars focus on numerous areas of ethanol safety and mainly target first responders, hazmat teams, safety managers, and local emergency planning committees, although they are also open to the general public. Starting Aug. 17, Ethanol Safety Seminars will be held in the following locations:
- Aug. 17: Bowman Fire Department in Bowman | 5:30–10 p.m.
- Aug. 18: Dickinson Fire Department in Dickinson | 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Aug. 18: Richardton Fire Department in Richardton | 5:30–10 p.m.
- Aug. 19: Washburn Fire Department in Washburn | 5:30–10 p.m.
- Aug. 24: Stutsman County Law Emergency Center in Jamestown | 9 a.m.–2 p.m. & 5:30–10 p.m.
- Aug. 26: Hankinson Fire Department in Hankinson | 5:30–10 p.m.
- Aug. 27: Larimore Fire Department in Larimore | 5:30–10 p.m.