We are the leading trade association for America’s ethanol industry, working to advance development, production & use of ethanol as a beneficial renewable fuel.
Drive expanded production and use of American-made renewable fuels and bio-products worldwide.
Since 1981, the Renewable Fuels Association (RFA) has been the authoritative voice of the U.S. ethanol industry. Our members are committed to helping our country become cleaner, safer, and more energy independent. In creating a forum for ethanol producers and industry stakeholders, RFA has achieved an unequaled record of results through action, advocacy and analysis.
With the most experienced staff in the industry, RFA is able to provide timely, comprehensive industry information to our members, Congress, federal and state government agencies, fuel marketers and retailers, strategic partners, the media and other opinion-leader audiences.
RFA has been the industry’s most forceful advocate for expanding the market for ethanol. Just as important, we’ve worked to beat back aggressive challenges to ethanol’s progress from special interests seeking to maintain fossil fuel status quo.
RFA CORE VALUES
- We drive advocacy and research resulting in new ideas and innovative solutions
- We are forward-thinking, resourceful and proactive leaders unifying the industry
- We are leading the evolution of a sustainable renewable fuels industry
- We are a trusted source of scientific and technical expertise to support decision-making
- We are committed to accurate, data-based advocacy delivering real value to our members and the public
- We work together and build effective internal and external partnerships based on trust, respect and integrity
- We are committed to protecting and promoting America’s energy security and prosperity
- We drive ecologically sound, efficient, and safe industry practices
- We deliver results that support our national economy, security and the environment